The Clinical Research Manager based in The Netherlands will manage clinical research and development projects in Interventional Imaging covering Europe.
- to manage and support academic customers in clinical R&D projects; review and ensure deliverables; set-up and maintain reporting and communication schemes between customers and researchers.
- to advise and design, clinical evaluation programs and clinical validation studies, as appropriate for new product and application developments in interventional imaging.
- to support the writing of scientific manuscripts and perform peer-review in the domain of interventional imaging.
- to advise and report on new clinical trends and disruptive technologies.
- University degree (PhD, in Biomedical Science or related) with proven academic track record in the domain of interventional imaging in medicine, such as interventional radiology/cardiology, image guided therapies, interventional oncology, etc.
- Worked and published in a clinical environment engaged in academic research projects and clinical trials. Is motivated to study disease centric workflows, and improve clinical imaging applications for interventional procedures.
- Some years of work experience in an organization dealing with interventional imaging equipment either at manufacturer or user side.
- Professional communicator as part of an international team. Fluent in English (speaking, reading, and writing) is a minimum. A second European language is considered a plus.
- Willing to spend time travelling and working in various European countries and participate in global teams in different time zones.