My client is a global developer, manufacturer and marketer of medical devices providing a broad range of high performance solutions that address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare. They are looking for a Solutions and Partnerships Product Manager to provide products, services and solutions which are differentiated and tailored to the needs of clients. The position would ideally be based in Paris.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in Healthcare and ideally in Product Management
- Experience in value based marketing and product development
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and analytical skills to resolve complex issues in creative ways.
- Is a real team player, knows how to organise talents around him/her
- Proven ability to work and influence across a matrix environment. Strong communicator internally and externally, builds networks, and partners with peers and customers.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Clear thinker, strong problem solving skills, comfortable in challenging existing practices and the status quo.
- Rigorous, strong execution mind-set, structured and organized
- Change oriented, able to operate in an area of uncertainty and with changing/limited resources.
- Proven experience of successfully working within cross border or virtual teams.
- MSc in a technical or clinical subject
- Fluency (native or equivalent) in English.
- Willing and able to travel frequently within Europe and the United States