My client is a global manufacturer of medical devices currently recruiting a number of graduates with a BioMedical, BioEngineering or BioMechanical degree to join their Electrophysiology Team to support their industry-leading Cardiac Mapping System in a number of European locations.
Graduates will receive a combination of continuous training and practical experience, working in the field with colleagues and working directly with industry leading physicians in world-renowned hospitals.
There is a compensation package that will recognize your increasing knowledge and skills; opportunities for career advancement and developmental training and the opportunity to travel across Europe learning about Electrophysiology from the best in the industry.
The Graduate Clinical Support Specialist will be fully trained to provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians, EP Lab Staff, and sales representatives on the effective and safe use of the Cardiac Mapping System during case procedures within an assigned region.
- Serves as primary resource for clinical support in the areas of case coverage, basic troubleshooting, system/software development for Cardiac Mapping System and catheters.
- Attends cases in labs of hospital accounts for case support and development efforts of the Mapping system and it's components.
- Providing initial and continuous training and feedback for development team and sales representatives as appropriate.
- Meets with existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, physician office groups at hospitals) by traveling to identify their clinical needs.
- Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, clinical research, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
- Will be required to maintain advanced clinical knowledge of cardiac ablation, cardiac ablation components, technical knowledge of EP technology, advancements, and business landscape
- This role will require significant travel
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical and clinical details
- Fluent in English. Also additional languages skills are relevant
- Able to rapidly adapt to a very dynamic marketplace
- Strong team player, collaborative, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
- Self-motivated and able to influence others
- Flexible, adaptable but focused and persistent
- Willing and able to travel extensively.