My client based in New York designs, develops and distributes radiation therapy systems and services internationally and is looking for Regional and Area Managers to sell and market their products across the US.
- Actively sell my clients products and services to a defined territory in the US.
- Routinely upgrade and maintain appropriate account and customer information in CRM system.
- Manage territorial conference schedule and attend conferences.
- Communicate with customers and prospective customers to identify important concerns and communicate suggestions for new products and/or enhancements.
- Perform installations and training of products at customer sites.
- Work with customer(s) to ensure that all required prerequisites are met.
- Support the appropriate resources when needed.
- Working knowledge of Linear Accelerators, TPS, and imaging devices.
- Medical Physics product and industry knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent communication and problem resolution skills
- Ability to deal with customers with a high level of professionalism
- Willingness to travel a minimum of 50%
- BA, BS in Physics, Engineering, or Medical Dosimetry required
- Masters in Physics or related field preferred
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience in field services preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office, PC Hardware, CRM systems